Technical Sales Engineer
A manufacturer of designer heating products is looking to recruit a Sales Engineer to market their products in Northern Ireland.
Their UK factory produces products to meet requirements for both Architects and Consulting Engineers on a variety of building applications.
While this role has an office base, it will also involve working from home and a substantial amount of travel within Northern Ireland.
About the Role:
- Marketing and promoting the sale of high-end designer range of specification products
- This will require regular calling on specifying authorities, architectural practices, consulting engineers and heating contractors.
- This position is a pivotal role to re-establish the brand as the leading supplier of its kind in the Northern Ireland market.
- This is a sales-orientated position involving travel in the Northern Ireland patch.
- The accompanying benefits package includes company car (or car allowance) and a competitive bonus scheme of up to 20% based on personal targets.
About the Individual:
- A high degree of energetic application is required
- An engineering degree or background would be a distinct advantage
- Sales experience in a similar industry is preferred, or a desire to move from engineering into external sales
- Detailed technical training will be given at works and additional field training with supervision in London and Dublin. It is a prerequisite for the successful candidate to continue progressive knowledge and training during the period of employment.
- Technical Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job