With clients including Thames Water, NHS and London Underground, delivering the highest standards of service and quality are at the heart of the business. Working with the Managing Director, you will be a pivotal part of the company and future career development to a senior level is available for the right candidate.
Key job responsibilities:
• Identifying potential clients and lead generation
• Gaining access to clients approved supplier lists
• Building company awareness and profile in the market
• Contributing to the company website and social media platforms
• Targeting suitable events and shows
• Assisting the project management team to ensure delivery on time and on budget
• Conducting site visits
• Managing key relationships internally and externally
Experience, skills and qualities required:
• Technical expertise essential, specifically knowledge of control systems to include PLC’s and HMI’s
• Previous experience of low voltage switchgear and variable speed drives
• Proven business development results in this market
• Ability and credibility to engage with high profile clients
• Hands on, can do attitude, with consistent application of initiative
• Methodical and well organised
• Ambitious and takes pride in their work
The position attracts a very competitive salary dependent upon experience, car allowance, 20 days holiday increasing with service and group life cover.
If you believe you have the experience and skills needed and would like to explore this opportunity in greater depth please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com for further details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job