TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
Remotely based covering the South West of England
£40,000 to £45,000 basic + car + generous commission structure + benefits
Our client is a marketing leader in the HVAC sector, where they design, manufacture, install and maintain their products, in additional to provide alternative solutions and enhancements to encourage a carbon neutral system. With their head office in Eastleigh, you will join their UK wide sales team to work with new and existing client base to generate and grow their client and project base.
As a result of continued success and an ongoing planned programme of strategic growth, they are now seeking to recruit an a HVAC professional as a Technical Sales Engineer, to complement their established and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and driven Technical Sales Engineer to work closely with clients to develop a strong area of business. If you are a HVAC professional looking to progress your career within a highly professional and dynamic technical sales environment, this role offers an excellent opportunity for you.
Core responsibilities for this exciting Sales Engineer position will include creating effective and commercially viable sales strategies, developing the sales pipeline, supporting large tender works and securing lucrative new project opportunities from both new and existing clients and market sectors.
- Generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline to ensure sales targets within your assigned sales area are met.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships.
- Sales order negotiations including some credit negotiations prior to and after order placement.
- Representing the company in discussions and negotiations on quality, service and customer complaints.
- Generating meetings with clients to discuss and secure opportunities
To be considered for this varied and challenging Technical Sales Engineer role, you will come with a strong knowledge of the HVAC industry. You will have experiencing working with clients in a face to face role, where your knowledge in the sector has been vital.
- Qualification in a Building Services Engineering, or relevant industry qualification
Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record in the HVAC industry, working with clients
- HVAC knowledge and Experience
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- Technical Sales / Engineer / South West / HVAC
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'