Technical Sales Engineer for Material & Structural Testing Machines (m/div/f)
Take this exciting opportunity to join the ideal advanced technology company and help to develop our MATERIALS and STRUCTURES team. MTS is creating a unique and challenging atmosphere that makes us home to some of the best technical and creative people in the world.
As a global leader in supplying servo-hydraulic, electro-dynamic and electro-mechanical test systems and industrial system sensors, MTS Systems Corporation develops solutions that add value for our customers, creating a unique and challenging atmosphere that makes MTS home to some of the best technical and creative people in the world. MTS’ testing hardware and software solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development, and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products, and structures.
Transforming what’s possible with cars, aircraft, bridges, wind turbines and space-age materials — this is work we dream about as kids. At MTS, it’s a rewarding career path for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for our customers around the world, many of whom are leaders in their respective industries.
With immediate effect MTS UK Ltd is looking for a highly motivated and talented Field Account Manager working from his/her home office, ideally based near Leeds, Birmingham, Greater London Area, Manchester or Sheffield, for a:
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER FOR MATERIAL & STRUCTURAL TESTING MACHINES (M/DIV/F)
WHAT EXACTLY WILL MTS OFFER TO YOU?
By joining MTS you´ll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleges who are passionate about their work
You´ll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement that extends to our people, one that offers numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career
You´ll meet interesting customers, exiting business fields and you´ll make a positive effect on people´s lives
And what else?
- You´ll have excellent earning opportunities including fixed salary plus commission
- You´ll receive benefits like private medical insurance, pension scheme, group income protection, group life assurance and business travel accident assurance
- You´ll be eligible for a company car plus attractive vehicle regulation
- You´ll have the possibility to work from home
- You´ll have the chance to travel and to meet extraordinary people
- You´ll cooperate with cheerful multinational teams
- You´ll constantly exchange precious information with Inside Account Managers, Project Engineers, Application Engineers and with our specialists in the US HQ
- You´ll be sent to trainings to US headquarters and throughout Europe
YOUR NEW CHALLENGES WITH MTS:
Your most important task is to generate sales volume throughout UK by selling MTS Material and Structural Test Machines, Products and Services to prospects, established customers and to new clients
And what else?
- You´ll classify and develop customers according to business potential
- You´ll ensure that all prospects and customers receive appropriate attention
- You´ll discover client´s needs, their decision-making process, budget and timing requirements on all pending opportunities
- You´ll build and maintain successful relationships with key decision-makers and influencers
- You´ll generate quotes that contain a clear value proposition, which enables the customer to effectively evaluate MTS offers
- You´ll work together with Application Engineering to develop efficient customized solutions
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD PROVIDE US WITH:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Material Science
- Proven success and experience in technical sales of complex products
- UK work permit and UK resident
- Relationship to valuable customers
- Fluent English language skills
- Valid driving license and ability to drive a car on your own
- Able to visit military sites and having no criminal records
- Strong and tough sales talent
- Huge enthusiasm about selling
- To take pleasure from demanding customers and sophisticated situations
- Willingness to travel domestically 60% including overnights
- Ability to build relationships and consensus
- Living close to M6, M40 or M1 to reach easily MTS´ main customers
To apply, please submit your CV and motivation letter including possible starting date and your desired salary range by e-mail to European Recruiting Team in Berlin, Ms. Sabine Bacher:
MTS Systems GmbH
We look forward to receiving your application also via MTS recruiting tool
ANY contact by Recruiting Companies is unwanted
- Technical Sales
- Driving licence
- Degree Engineering
- Degree Material Scienc
- UK work permit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'