Technical Sales Engineer required for an electrical and electronic component and systems supplier based in the Lindfield area. The successful candidate will be expected to spend 3-4 days within the office per week and 1-2 days with client visits across the UK. The successful candidate will be of a junior level and ideally have an electrical background and an appetite for a successful sales career. The successful candidate will be following the footsteps of the current directors.
Technical Sales Engineer Position Overview
- Assisting sales in relation to Sensors, Resisters, and relays as examples
- Relationship building in electrical solutions
- Helping with client's design work
- Developing new business
- Promoting company ethos
- Increasing sales throughout the company and seeking new ways to do this
- Dealing with technical concerns
Technical Sales Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in an electrical/electronic engineering related course
- 1-3 years' experience within a similar role is preferred but is no way essential
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Good electrical knowledge
- Appetite for sales
Technical Sales Engineer Position Remuneration
- £24,000-£30,000 dependent on experience
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'