Technical Sales/Customer Service Executive
We are recruiting a Technical Customer Service Executive to work for our well-established client based in Hoddesdon. Our client has a variety of technical skills and they sell technical/industrial equipment to businesses in the transport and chemical industries, as well as designing larger projects and developing and manufacturing electronic equipment.
The job is varied and you will have to "wear many hats".
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Thursday and 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Friday with an hour for lunch.
Holiday: 29 days including bank holidays.
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
- Helping customers select equipment
- Process incoming orders
- Deal with UK and European suppliers
- Prepare quotations for larger projects.
- You will be expected on occasions to visit customers and go on site as well as attending exhibitions and repairing and assembling equipment.
- You will also be expected to undertake any other duties required including, answering and making phone calls, filing, photocopying, faxing, e-mailing etc.
- Follow through from an idea, to the design, construction, testing, on-site installation and creation of documentation for projects
Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must have some technical knowledge (Our client will train in their industry)
- Science or engineering background would be useful
- Must have a willingness to take on new tasks
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills and good telephone manner
- Must have the ability to get on with a wide range of people
- A real interest in how things function; an aptitude for designing and making things
- Knowledge of engineering terminology
- Good team skills
- Ability to communicate with mechanics, engineers, designers, co-workers and customers
- Account Manager
- Customer Service
- Technical Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'