Technical Sales Coordinator
Job Title: Technical Sales Coordinator
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Salary: £Negotiable DOE plus Benefits
Technical Sales Coordinator Introduction:
Our client is a leading provider of specialist engineering solutions to a number of industries. They now have a requirement for a Technical Sales Coordinatr to join their existing team in Hinckley, Leicestershire.
£NEGOTIABLE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, COMPANY CAR, COMMISSION STRUCTURE & PENSION SCHEME.
Technical Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and maintain customer relationships on a daily basis.
- Organising and attending sales visits.
- Preparing proposals and quotations.
- Identifying and developing new customers and opportunities.
- Develop and present business strategy to senior management team.
- Involvement and input to the Tender team on commercial/negotiation support.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Accountable for product line growth to meet identified business targets.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Expectation to travel within the UK to meet client requirements.
Technical Sales Coordinator Applicant Requirements:
- Strong Mechanical / Civil Engineering Background - a relevant Engineering qualification would be advantageous.
- Previous working background within a technical sales role is highly desirable but not essential.
- A proactive approach to developing client accounts.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings/specifications.
- IT Literate: MS Office.
- Full driving licence.
Technical Sales Coordinator Benefits:
- £Negotiable Salary DOE.
- Company Car.
- Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm: Flexibility is required.
- Commission Structure.
- Pension Scheme.
- Training Available.
- 22 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army (Royal Engineers / REME), Royal Air Force.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"