Technical Sales Consultant - Telecoms - Software Solutions - £35K - £40K - OTE £80K
I’m looking to hire a proven Technical Sales Consultant to join a pioneer, who specialise in the Telecoms industry in London. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a highly social company culture who will invest in your future.
As a Technical Sales Consultant you will be customer focused and consultancy driven. You will be supporting the sales team with your technical expertise in the area of Telecoms and IP.
The key responsibilities of a technical sales consultant include:
- Demonstrate company products and services to prospects and customers in a 360 sales lifecycle
- Identify clients needs, scope customer requirements, provide solutions
- Support sales team with technical knowledge on bids & tenders
- Build and maintain relationships
- Provide training and share knowledge with customers and colleagues
- Understand and build upon your knowledge of VoIP technologies, techniques, solutions, trends etc.
- Attend and promote company at industry events
Your experience as a Technical Sales Consultant will include:
- Proven experience within a Technical sales, Pre-Sales, or Post-Sales position.
- Solid understanding of VoIP technology would be desirable
- Consultative approach to customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of designing technical solutions to match customer needs
- Strong communication skills & Stakeholder management
- Strong analytical mindset
- Able to understand customer key drivers at varying levels of position within the organisation.
In return for your technical sales experience and knowledge the client will provide:
- Base salary dependant on experience £35k - £40k - OTE £80k
- Generous holiday allowance
- Monthly Technology forums
- The list goes on…
If the above sounds of interest, please apply to this advert with your CV in MS Word format.
- Account Manager
- IT Sales
- Network Infrastructure