The ideal candidate will come from a technical sales background and be able to demonstrate the following qualitiesSales Pipeline
- Deliver targeted Organic Sales Growth in line with agreed Business objectives
- Drive the sales strategy to grow market share through both existing and new customers
- Identify and pursue profitable sales opportunities within the existing customer base
- Focuses sales efforts by researching existing and potential volume of customer base and prioritising accordingly
- Manage all quotes through the Salesforce
- Represent the company at site visits, presentations and other meetings as required
- Ensure activity reports on quote chasing activity are produced on a weekly / monthly and annual basis
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Product manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'