Technical sales person required on a Full time permanent basis
- Dealing with technical related queries over the telephone and via email
- Ensuring all enquiries are completed and responded to in a timely manner
- Raising orders for replacement goods and arranging the despatch of spares
- Being on hand to help and support customers and the general public with any queries or problems they may have relating to our products
- Confident and assertive, and experience in a technical based role, SAP experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Must have excellent telephone manner and the ability to deal under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail essential and an ability to react quickly to a variety of customer enquiries, whilst understanding and communicating the company's warranty and replacement procedures.
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills. You will need to be self-motivated with a focus in customer service and the ability to work under pressure.
Holidays - 22 days rising to 25 after 3 complete years' service.
Pension - 4% contribution
Death in Service - 2 x annual salary.
Probationary period is 3 months.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.00pm (1hour lunch)
###Cordant people are an equal opportinities employer - ###
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'