Technical Sales Administrator. Based Leeds.
£24,000 Basic + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package.
For over 50 years' our client has grown into the industry leader for the design and manufacture of innovative manufacturing solutions worldwide. They play their part to turn challenges into opportunities that give their customers solutions. They understand that for the business to grow, their people must grow.
They therefore have an amazing opportunity for a talented individual to join their team in the capacity of Internal Sales Engineer and become a part of their continuing global development and success. The role is to provide exceptional customer service, technical and administrative support.
The role requires an individual with technical / mechanical aptitude, ideally someone that can read basic technical / mechanical drawings. You will be highly organised, articulate and the type of individual who is super motivated by training and a structured career path.
- Working from the office you will take incoming sales enquiries, process them, provide solutions for the customer and effectively communicate a solution and quotation
- You will build a rapport with your customers to ensure repeat business opportunities
- You will provide frontline technical support for new and existing customers
- You will provide demonstrations of products for visiting customers
- You will use all the resources available to demonstrate the superior features and benefits of products and services offered in order to secure new sales and support/educate new customers
- You will utilise the companies CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to manage the sales cycle and record existing customer communications and transactions
You will be given the support, training and leadership to ensure great success and job satisfaction.
To apply please email a copy of your CV to Sophie Jones of Aaron Wallis .
Visit our website at www.aaronwallis.co.uk for hundreds of sales jobs.
- sales engineer
- sales admin
- technical sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'