I am recruiting for a Technical/Sales administrator to support line managers and the MD in their daily sales/technical function whilst providing outstanding customer service to all.
You will be working within a successful company who are leaders within their field manufacturing and selling compressors for the shipping and navy industry.
This is a permanent full time role starting immediately for the right candidate. As a permanent member of the team you will be based in Elmstead Market, Colchester but may involve some travelling in the UK and Ireland as necessary to do the job as directed by the Managing Director (UK). Occasional travel may be required overseas for training purposes or to support the German company:
Duties to include:
• Communication with our customer base both existing and new to discuss technical or sales based queries both commercially and technically for new compressor business. This will involve providing quotations for sales related jobs and follow through to order and ensure customer satisfaction. Build strong relationships with potential new industrial clients in the UK market.
• Communication with the German HQ for engineering queries (or technical persons within UK) to discuss some special customer requirements in respect to new compressor sales in the UK.
• Liaise with the “German head office” for new sales & spares parts business and understand the Orderwise system for quoting and ordering on the German factory and the technical database Innosoft for new sales / support business.
• Provide monthly project reports to the UK Sales Manager for projects being quoted and worked on.
• Provide visit reports after any external sales visits to the UK sales Manger.
• Liaise with our “UK Sales & Service Partners” to ensure common goals for achieving greater sales for the company.
• Attend a training course at the factory in Germany as directed by the UK Sales Manager to ensure adequate knowledge is gained of the products for technica knowledge purposes
• Maintain correct files & records etc. for sales related matters within local networks and the Orderwise sales processing system.
• Occasionally attend and support setting up exhibitions for the sales of new products or spares as required by the relevant managers.
• Marketing investigations via internet or other processes to review other market potential for new compressor business within the UK.
• As and when necessary provide support to other team members within UK office.
• Any other associated duties necessary for the successful running of (UK) as directed by the Sales manager or Managing Director to support the UK business or the German HQ.
• The ideal candidate should have a mechanical engineering background with training to ONC /HNC/ NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
• Be self motivated, conscientious, confident and willing to assist in all aspects of the business if required.
• Friendly and polite manner being able to converse on the telephone with all levels including senior management.
• Be customer orientated to ensure that their requests are dealt with in a professional manner.
• To be able to use a computer to a good level and operate Microsoft office programmes such as word, excel, etc.
• Car owner and have a clean UK driving Licence.
• To be able to work on his / her own initiative in a small office environment.
• Immediate start dates available
• Monday – Friday ( Permanent)
Free onsite car parking
• £25-£30,000 per annum DOE
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact Emma White on 01206840100 or email : Emma.email@example.com or Kayla Rose on 01206840100 or email : Kayla.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business