Our world renowned clients based in Cambridge are now in the market for a Technical Sales Administrator to join their team. This role has a high content of sales order processing and the successful candidate will need to have a technical or engineering background to enable to understand their products. Other duties will involve ;
- Processing of sales orders transactions from the internal CRM system onto SAP
- Sales order processing and invoicing in SAP
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Processing credits, sales returns and warranty replacement goods
- Processing purchase orders to factories and third party suppliers
- Ensuring that emails from clients are returned and dealt with
- Updating client details in SAP
- Ensuring timely deliveries of orders to customers
- Liaising with clients and engineers
- Preparing customer quotations
- General administrative duties
This is a key role with the operations department and our client would like to attract candidates with the following skills and experience..
- A technical background in either engineering or technical products is essential for this role
- CRM and or SAP at an intermediate level
- Excellent attention to detail
- A sales order or sales administration background would be preferable.
Our clients offer an unrivalled package of employee benefits which include :
- 25 days holiday Plus Bank Holidays !
- Private Healthcare
- 7.5% contributory pension scheme
- Profit relates pay scheme
- Flexi hours
- Free parking
- Life assurance
- £250 John Lewis vouchers at Christmas and lots more !!!!