Technical Sales Specialist - Metal Working
Salary: £35 - £37,000 per annum + Company car + Laptop + Phone + bonus
Adecco have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales Specialist to join one of Europe's leading independent suppliers of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering the widest choice to all industries, professions and trades. As a Technical Sales Specialist you will be situated within our clients sales team within the Metal Working area, where you will be involved with delivering sustainable and profitable sales growth. This role will cover Nottingham, Lincoln and Mansfield.
- Creating and executing a sales plan to develop Metal Working (Group 100) products for individual customers
- Promoting relevant Metal Working promotions and campaigns
- Engaging key suppliers for technical and commercial support
- Identifying potential service opportunities that align to customer needs
- Working collaboratively with the Cromwell sales teams to support them in developing and delivering a plan which provides added value to current and potential customers, and increases our Metal Working (Group 100) sales
It would be great to see candidates with:
- Have completed a relevant Apprenticeship e.g CNC Machine
- Experience of working in Sales
- Being end user focused
- Good all round Metal Working knowledge with focused expertise in one of the key product areas: Conventional and CNC Machining, Drilling, Milling, Turning, Tapping, Grinding
- Hungry, driven and highly motivated to succeed
- IT skills including comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid UK driving license
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'