Technical Recruiter EMEA - Global Co.
Rapidly expanding global tech company whose products and services are used by millions around the world are expanding their Talent Acquisition team and would like to appoint an experienced tech recruiter.
Working as part of a global TA team, within a fast-paced, collaborative, and highly changeable environment you will partner closely with hiring managers to understand their requirements, and using innovative sourcing strategies and recruitment tools will build a pipeline of qualified active & passive candidates from all over the world, and deliver a first-class candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
Roles you will be hiring for are permanent tech roles such as Network Engineers, Data Centre Engineer, Facility Engineers, Data Centre Technicians, Systems Engineer, PMs. The company offer fantastic salaries, benefits, perks to employees and have state of the art offices in London and around the world
Key Skills and background experience
- 3+ Years experience working within an in-house or agency role sourcing and recruiting for technical talent
- Sourcing Ninja - well versed in identifying candidates across various social media platforms
- Full cycle recruitment experience
- The role offers a competitive salary based on relevant experience of circa £50-70K
- Right now its work from home with a return to the London office when safe to do so
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- The role will initially commence as a 12-month contract - with the possibility of becoming FTE.
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile or just your contact details for further info on this and other recruiter roles. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Jean in Principle
Contact Jean in Principle HR for further details on this and other in-house recruitment jobs
- IT Recruitment
- Phone Screening
- Screening Resumes
- Stakeholder Management
- Qualifying Candidates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'