Technical Quality Manager - Pharmaceuticals
I am recruiting for a new position as a Technical Quality Manager within Pharmaceutical business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and growing organisation and will suit a confident professional with positive attitude to customer service with pharmaceutical GMP manufacture and release.
Purpose of the Role of Technical Quality Manager
- Sound understanding and implementation of pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems
- Ability to host and lead quality audits, GMP and CAPA meetings and actions
- Write and execute GxP audits, clear corrective/preventive action plans CAPA and managed implementation of solutions
- Deliver internal and client external audit programme
- Commercially minded in delivering a high quality customer service with solutions to technical and regulatory gaps -
- Attend conferences and present developments with quality compliance
Requirements of the role
- Experienced in hosting and leading regulatory inspections by regulatory authorities (MRHA/FDA ...)
- Ideally Certified Lead GMP auditor, or experienced internal auditor of GDP, Analytical data, GMP facilities
- Good communication skills to ensure information is taken, used and given at all levels for maximum benefit to the business.
- Degree qualified in chemistry, pharmaceutical science, Microbiology
- At least 5 years working within a quality function pharmaceuticals - GxP, GMP, GCP and GLP
If you believe you hold the relevant background experience and looking for a new role as Technical Quality Manager within successful and growing business then this is the role for you. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and on this occasion TemplarFox Consultancy is acting as an employment agency.
- Quality Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job