Technical & Quality Manager - Immediate Start
Location: Shirebrook, Derbyshire
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 PR + 25 days p.a. pro-rata
Hours of work: 8.00am to 5.00pm - Monday to Friday
Full Time, Permanent
About the Technical & Quality Manager:
- Join the exciting world of FMCG with a Premier Chocolate an AA grade BRC V7 producer of premium chocolate products! We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, passionate Technical & Quality Manager to assist with our rapid expansion.
- The ideal candidate is someone that is passionate about their role, with great communication skills, valuable experience, and is a problem solver with a creative mind-set.
- You will work independently on the QA and QC side of the business with the management of the H&S, NPD, Quality, and Technical side of the business, along with having the opportunity to lead BRC audits and customer audits
- The role is available for an immediate start.
Key responsibilities of the Technical & Quality Manager:
- Working independently on upholding the quality standards of the business, and ensuring the business stays BRC conformant.
- To lead customer audits
- To carry out internal audits
- To be up to date with all legislation- allergen, additive, labeling etc
- To review and update the quality standards
- To carry out QA and QC checks, and audit all areas of the production chain.
- To ensure that all food safety control points are fully monitored and controlled
- To ensure that the companies HACCP systems is constantly monitored and up to date
- To ensure compliance with all company policies and procedure relating to food safety and quality
- Implementation and monitoring of HACCP, Hygiene, Inductions, GMP, H&S policies.
- Maintenance of all certification schemes, such as BRC, Sedex, Organic, Fairtrade and employee training.
- Maintaining H&S Standards.
Requirements of the Technical & Quality Manager:
- Experience ideally within FMCG environment (confectionery or Impulse categories desirable)
- BRC, Customer Audits and technical administration experience
- Certified Internal auditor preferable
- The role is suitable for a highly determined graduate who is looking to excel their career quickly
- HACCP and food safety certified to Intermediate level
- Preferably a certified internal auditor
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Pro-active self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude, enthusiasm, high energy levels and a tenacious commitment to work.
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Technical & Quality Manager role then please apply now!