Our client is a leading IT & Telecoms support business seeking to recruit a Technical & Project Lead to join their growing team.
Purpose of the Role:
The Technical & Projects Lead is responsible for the implementation of IT solutions within customer Environments, as well as internally for the business' IT requirements. You will be responsible for providing a high standard of Customer service, managing projects in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
This role will involve travel throughout the UK and occasional overnight stays.
Areas of responsibility:
Complete customer surveys, assist in the preparation of quotations.
Implement approved projects, ensuring that customer expectations are met, and the project is completed within budget.
Complete risk assessments as required.
Attend regular meetings with team leaders.
* Provide 1st & 2nd line support for the helpdesk, Incident requests internally and externally for customers.
* Installation of hardware & software and the provision and support of mobile devices.
* Working collaboratively across the team with technical engineers where Incidents and Service requests require cross-functional activities to deliver support to customers.
* Identification of service improvement opportunities.
* Provide customer training where & when required.
* Fault finding/reporting and ensuring that any raised issues are being resolved or escalated to the appropriate parties.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk