Positive Employment is currently recruiting for Technical Project Coordinator for our client based in Greenwich.
The successful post will be working for the Repairs and Investment Service, part of the Housing and Safer Communities Directorate and delivering asset management and maintenance services to council homes.
- Responsible for conducting cost and spend analysis across the service as directed
- Review operational practices
- Identify and develop efficiency and savings proposals
- Support development of operational structure
- Support Keystone asset management database project and mobilisation
- Establish interim data management systems
- Develop business reports using systems e.g. Power BI
- Develop training management systems
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, for identifying, developing and implementing processes, procedures and reports and reports and reporting systems, to improve service delivery, reduce spend, better manage costs and boost productivity and income.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Significant project management experience
- Data analysis experience
- Experience of developing business reporting systems
- Good literacy & numeracy skills (English + maths) Interview
- Be able to develop business reports using Power BI
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to manage own workload
- Excellent systems management and IT skills
- Proficiency to develop and maintain business reports using Power BI
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulation affecting the service
- Experience of statistical and data modelling
Working hours: 09.00 pm to 17.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
This is a Temporary role but could possibly become permanent
Please note only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'