Our client is a growing and highly ambitious company based in Cambridge that has developed innovative technology which is gaining increasing market traction and as a result is expanding in line with a rapidly growing blue-chip customer base and corresponding revenues.
They are looking for a well organised and efficient Technical Project Manager who possesses a high level of attention to detail and the commitment necessary to support the needs of an expanding company.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will be:
- Capable of defining, planning and then running a number of the company’s key customer projects
- Able to bring to bear a blend of project management techniques in addition to the application of significant international and multi-cultural customer-facing skills.
- Taking responsibility of full budgetary tasks and the delivery of the projects.
As the Technical Project Manager, you should be:
- An ambitious and motivated individual with (at least 3 years) project management and organisational experience.
- Experienced in man-management and it is likely that you will be a process-oriented person who will ensure precise documentation and customer-facing configuration control.
- Experienced in Agile project management methodologies and the ability to navigate through ambiguities will definitely be a plus.
In addition, it will be important for you to possess a specific technical skill in one or more of the following areas:
- Mobile apps
- Audio and/or broadcast engineering;
- Software programming
If you think the Technical Project Manager role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Technical Project Manager role, please use the apply now button or call Jason on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"