Our client are responsible for the design, integration and support of audio visual, telecommunications and IT systems and solutions.
Enjoy problem solving?
Know how to prioritise?
Like working in a team?
Good at communicating?
Our clients dynamic Commercial Division are looking for a project manager, and are happy to consider either permanent or contract basis. Reporting directly to the Technical Director, the successful candidate will mainly be working on site, on some of the most prestigious developments in London.
We offer a competitive package with private health care, laptop and smartphone.
- Attend internal project handover meetings with a view to taking early ownership.
- Coordinate all preliminary communications to establish early liaison with relevant parties and contractors.
- Managing all aspects of the project scheduling in conjunction with any key main contractor programme.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently whilst maintaining focus on budget and effective project delivery.
- Liaise with the procurement team to ensure a timely and cost effective purchasing and delivery programme is maintained.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure all drawings and supporting documentation necessary for accurate and informed delivery of the project, is achieved.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety documentation and files are maintained for all projects, and that safe systems of work are put in place throughout. Ensure regular reporting and monitoring of all internal and external Health & Safety processes.
- Identify needs for Method Statements & Risk Assessments (RAMS), and produce effective documentation to support site processes. Ensure all RAMS are administered and adhered to in line with corporate policy.
- Adopt all current company Quality System procedures.
- Have capacity to take snapshot views of live project labour usage, budgeted labour allowance and live project progression with a view to reporting targeted status at requested times.
- Represent the company at a professional level with conduct befitting of the role, at all necessary project and company meetings.
- Prepare all documentation at the end of the project for handover to the client & for archiving purposes and make sure a sign off is obtained from the client.
- Carry out occasional project specific engineering tasks where necessary, some of which may involve levels of physical activity and safe working at heights via ladders, podiums, etc. Lone working conditions will be applicable at times in this role.
- Any other tasks that develop as part of the role, relating to the successful completion and delivery of the commercial projects.
- CSCS Card
- AV systems
- Valid Passport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'