To ensure that bespoke planning, project management, development and release undertakings are delivered to health service customers, both internally and externally, within the timescales and to the quality expected. Liaise with the Systems Architect, Application Delivery Manager and the Development Teams on a per project basis.Knowledge and Skills
- The ideal candidate will be educated to a degree level in Business Management or equivalent, APM, PMP, or Prince 2 certification would be beneficial.
- A proven track record of successful project on-time implementation in a software environment.
- Team management experience, comfortable matrix managing large project teams. Able to identify and utilise the necessary skills and resources to achieve the agreed specifications within both cost and timescales.
- Demonstrable software application management experience. Knowledgeable on the full stack software de4velopment cycle.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project, Agile working and development and Prince 2. Experience of working in an ISO compliant organisation is desirable.
- The ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- The ability to manage several projects simultaneously and provide ongoing tracking of cost, time and resources usage.
- The ability to proactively manage projects to delivery, guaranteeing that all milestones and key dates are met whilst delivering a project that meets all expectations
- Having previous experience of dealing with IT systems in clinical environments would be highly advantageous
He/she should be a team player with excellent customer care and interpersonal skills who is articulate, self-motivated and possesses the ability to prioritise and deal with escalated queries.
Salary £25,000 - £39,000 dependent on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job