If you're on the hunt for technical project manager graduate jobs in Liverpool or Warwickshire, and you'd be interested in joining the UK's leading dairy food company, this role as a Technical Project Manager could be ideal for you. A household name within the FMCG sector, they produce many of the UK's favourite dairy products - including Utterly Butterly, Clover, Cathedral City and Country Life.
In this Technical Project Manager graduate job, you will be joining a dairy food company that is very much well-established within the FMCG industry. Their brands and products, which include cheese, butter and oil, are some of the most recognisable names on the shelves of British supermarkets. As they continue to grow year-on-year, they are now offering the chance for a tech-savvy and highly adaptable graduate to join their team.
In this Technical Project Manager graduate job, you will be supporting the Technical Managers, and will be responsible for producing operational trends through data capture. You will be working closely with the operations, technical and process engineering management teams, as well as working alone on a range of specific mini-projects. You'll need to be both highly adaptable and analytically-minded, as you will have a number of different responsibilities, including capturing and processing data to an exceptionally high technical standard.
Please note this Technical Project Manager graduate job is for a 6-month contract. You would be covering two sites - one in Liverpool and one in Warwickshire.
In this Technical Project Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing trends for the relevant managers to evaluate
- Documenting equipment on site by serial numbers, and linking training documents to written procedures
- Providing information on these trends and communicating them to senior stakeholders
- Working closely with the operations, technical and process engineering management teams
- Capturing and processing data to a high technical standard
- Observing process activities and verifying compliance with the required operational standards
- Working on specific mini-projects
So, what are we looking for?
- Fantastic knowledge of Excel is essential
- Educated to degree level within a technical discipline, e.g. engineering
- A driving license is essential
- A real willingness to learn
- Someone who is able to liaise with site management teams and senior stakeholders
- A can-do attitude to work
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £18,000 - £20,000
- The chance to work for a globally recognised FMCG company
- The opportunity to work closely with senior members of staff and learn from their expertise
Looking for technical project manager graduate jobs in Liverpool or Warwickshire and want to join a leading FMCG brand? If you're an analytically-minded minded graduate with fantastic communications skills, apply for this Technical Project Manager graduate job in Liverpool and Warwickshire today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job