Technical Project Manager
£40-£50k (Depending on experience)
Working for home
Professional Project Manager with Technical customer service experience?
We are on the look out for a Technical Project Manager, who is happy to work from home whilst travel at times with the transport provided.
What does this position involve?
- Working for the largest manufacturing company in the world
- Pre-Sales activity (architectural and electrical drawing review)
- Post-Sales activity (supporting facade and electrical contractors, control system configuration and commissioning execution)
- Manage design and technical activities on multiple projects in various stages from inception to completion
- Communicate with various stakeholders on how to design, specify and install our products
- Capably explain/support the installation process to contractors, electricians and others in an easy understanding manner
- Commission and Troubleshoot the project at the construction site including the electronic controls
- Communicate/coordinate with customers on the planning of commissioning activities
- Creation and management of project file documentation
- Engineering (Electrical preferred)
- Architecture or relevant technical degree is preferred
- Proficient in interpretation of Architectural, Electrical and Mechanical drawings and specifications
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software and be capable of learning buisness systems
- Be capable of becoming proficient in energy modeling and daylight analysis simulation
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to contact all types of people
- Skills to solve problems and strong desire to please customers
- Must have strong previous experience in technical customer service, construction project management or similar experience
- Travel is required, averaging 30%-50% of the time depending on the project requirements, primarily to UK but on rare occasions oversea destinations
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be flexible to work out of normal hours to meet project needs
- Without assistance you must be willing and capable to climb on and off ladders, scaffolds, etc.
- Be willing to be transported in various lifts, swing stages and other aerial equipment
- Great holiday scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurances
- Share options
- Staff discount cards
If you feel this position matches what you are in search of, in terms of the next step in your career working for the largest manufacturing company in the world, please attach you CV for consideration. Alternativley, please contact Dailam on 01489-560-180 / to apply of obtain more information in regards to the position.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.