Technical Project Manager
Every day, hundreds of thousands of people go to work and are kept safe by our client's portable gas monitors and fixed gas detectors. Established for nearly 50 years, our client is known by their worldwide customer base for reliable detection.
They are now seeking a Technical Project Manager to join this growing business.
- Take end to end ownership of specified product delivery; lead multiple virtual teams to develop new products and manage their introduction
- Translate product requirements into technical requirements and manage cross functional teams (internal and external) to deliver
- Manage and where required investigate system level trouble shooting and problem solving
- Work with the R&D management team to develop new initiatives and improve existing processes across the entire engineering team
- Identify opportunities to drive new revenue streams
Our client admires candidates with the ability to translate product requirements into technical requirements, previous knowledge of product management lifecycle and experience in implementing test plans to validate NPD.
Any candidates with previous project management of hazardous area products (ATEX/IECEx) or in other regulated industries are highly desirable.