Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Benefit: 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), Pension scheme & Health care
A prestigious market leader with over 30 years' experience in developing and supporting clinical systems for GPs and in a wide range of industries. The project manager will help to maintain a smooth development process within the teams, to ensure projects are completed to a high level and within a set time frame.
They are looking for a project manager that has experience in delivering applications and releasing projects. You will have a strong mixture of liaising with the systems Architect, Application delivery manager and the development teams. You will have the opportunity to manage cross-functional teams of 30 individuals, along with seeing a project through to completion.
* Have a strong understanding current projects
* Working closely with the senior management, accounts department and clients
* Ensuring project plans meet national and associated standards
* Ensuring plans and documents are reviewed frequently.
* Monitoring and escalating unresolved development issues and milestones
Essential Experience Required:
* Business Management or equivalent degree
* Proven record of successful projects being delivered on time
* Team management
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Previous experience dealing with IT systems
* Whole project life-cycle
* Full Stack development life-cycle
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to or call and speak to Priya Patel for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.