Due to the growth and exciting projects coming up, my client is now looking for Technical Project Manager that would be overlooking important projects.
The purpose of the role is to ensure planning, project management and development are delivered within timescale and quality expected.
• Managing project in the client's portfolio
• Work closely with senior management and partner organisations to understand the business requirements for the project
• To ensure that plans and projects are delivered in a timely manner and within the financial requirements
• To manage and monitor the projects and compile reports to people at all levels
• To communicate with both in – house and third party representatives, establish trust and monitor incoming orders.
• Project Management qualification like Prince 2 or equivalent
• Experience implementing projects in software development lifecycle SDLC and software application management
• Team management experience and excellent negotiation skills
• The ability to multitask and manage several projects at the same time
• Previous experience dealing with IT systems and in an IOS compliant organisation is desirable
• Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills
Salary expectation – £25,000 - £39,000 per annum.
Apart from the competitive salary, the organisation is offering attractive benefits scheme that includes: 28 days annual leave, pension scheme, health care plans, cycle to work scheme and more.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business