For: Technical Project Manager
Job Description -Technical Project Manager
Our Client’s team of over 200 employees is located around the world, the majority of which are based in our Oxfordshire HQ. We have offices in China, America, Singapore, The Netherlands, UAE and India which exist support to our customers and ensure local market insight. There are many technical solutions on the market today engineered from the ground up. My Client wants to create products that tackle their customers problems. In a connected world they want to gather customer insight that will in turn drive their current and future product set.
This will set their strategic agenda and drive us towards the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
The successful candidate will be leading with them, at the forefront of industry, driving solutions that can demonstrate a real benefit to their customers.
The span of this role is wide and will require collaboration with marketing, product and technical teams to deliver new products & business models, translating business requirements into technical requirements, system level trouble shooting and problem solving and organising teams to deliver and control their project execution. This position will partner with various teams to perform these functions; however, you will have overall accountability to translate product requirements and manage this in an executable plan.
- Take end to end ownership of specified product delivery; lead multiple virtual teams to develop new products and manage their introduction
- Translate product requirements into technical requirements and manage cross functional teams (internal and external) to deliver
- Manage and where required investigate system level trouble shooting and problem solving
- Work with the R&D management team to develop new initiatives and improve existing processes across the entire engineering team
- Identify opportunities to drive new revenue streams
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience, in managing multiple initiatives with competing priorities simultaneously and in a lean/agile/design-led development environment
- Experience in project management
- Degree in a relevant engineering or science discipline
- Experience of translating product requirements into technical requirements
- Knowledge of the product management lifecycle
- Experience in building and implementing a test plan to validate a new product or service.
- Excellent written/verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Experience in project management of hazardous area products (ATEX/IECEx) or in other regulated industries
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create excellent working relationships with diverse teams and job functions throughout the organisation.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Project Management
- Agile Methodologies
- Technical Requirements