We are partnering with a highly entrepreneurial and premium focused beverage company that has achieved phenomenal growth. Their large range of products can now be found across the UK and internationally in over 60 countries.
The Role & Criteria
Due to the large growth they are looking for a Technical Packaging Project Manager to join the Supply Chain supporting the identification and implementation of new product development for packaging and product solutions. You will effectively lead and manage projects working with cross functional teams to support the delivery of NPD from concept to launch.
- Driving the technical development and implementation of new products
- Involvement in the commissioning of new packaging equipment and production lines
- Communicate with cross functional teams, suppliers and markets
- Project budgets, planning and tracking on new and ongoing projects
- Strong track record of delivery of new product technical development from concept to commercialisation across various stakeholder groups internally and externally
- Technical knowledge of product and packaging development, quality systems and legislation with a high level of accuracy
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent eye for detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong presentational skills and can deliver detailed information in a concise and rational manner
To find out further about this exciting and truly unique opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact