TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
PERMANENT/ FULL TIME
C.£40,000 - £45,000 + Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Project Manager to join a world leader in Distributed Acoustic Sensing and a rapidly growing global company who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects.
You will be responsible for:
The successful delivery of Research and New Product Development Projects in order to deliver defined business and customer requirements on time and on budget.
Providing focused leadership for the safe and effective delivery of specific Research & Product Development Projects ensuring that all contractual obligations or business expectations are met.
Supporting resource & progress planning across the balanced portfolio of NPD activities with the generation of accurate and timely work load forecasts and use.
Working with the finance team to ensure projects remain on cost and to time and provide accurate finance reporting as required.
Developing and maintaining key project documents where required including Technical Delivery Plan, Project Management Plan, Risk Register and Project Reporting Packs
Effective communication to internal stakeholders of project progress, risks and timely escalation of project issues through thorough and precise reporting
Developing and maintaining effective customer and stakeholder relationships
Key Capabilities and Knowledge
- Solid technical skills with a background in Science, Maths or Engineering
* 5+ years Project Management experience
* Able to exercise good commercial judgement
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* An understanding of finance, budgeting and resource allocation and monitoring
Experience & Qualifications
- Technical degree in a relevant discipline - Physics, Maths, Engineering
- APMP qualification or equivalent, or proven relevant experience
- Previous demonstrable experience of delivering or supporting project delivery globally
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
If you need any further information pop me (Jenny) an email
- Project Manager and Project Manager