Technical Project & Account Manager (hybrid role)
Full Time post
Salary Negotiable - up to £43k basic + OTE
Location - Birmingham B7 4AX
Interactive Software is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical IT Software Project & Account Manager to be part of its successful implementation team, drive its customer projects and enhance business relationships.
We design and deliver innovative software applications for Scientific Research and Education customers that transform their business processes and provide greater transparency and insight into their data. Guiding customers step-by-step through our proven implementation process, we work with them to achieve tangible benefits from the moment the software goes live.
We are looking for a results-driven, focused, self-motivated Project & Account Manager to help our experienced implementation team deliver quality products to our customers and create durable, credible relationships with our customers to offer relevant services and products of interest to enhance their businesses.
As a Project Manager you will be will be accountable for managing multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring the successful delivery of projects ranging in size, value, and complexity. The projects may be for new or existing customers, and are required to be delivered within agreed timeframes and in accordance with the company’s implementation methodology. You will ensure the customers’ business benefits are achieved and the customer is totally satisfied with the quality of the project delivered.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for understanding your customers’ in-depth business requirements to enable identification of new opportunities that deliver tangible benefits. You will be able to forecast and achieve revenue growth for Interactive Software’s modules and products. You will oversee new business development activities within these customers to develop, progress and close opportunities to meet and exceed your targets.
This is a high-profile, hybrid role that will work across the business at all levels for both internal and external customers. You will need to work closely with the internal team to achieve your goals. Covering the UK and, on occasion, Europe, this role requires a hands-on individual who is willing to travel and manage on-site activities where applicable to ensure smooth project delivery and effective development of customer accounts.
Project & Account Manager Responsibilities include:
• Own the project implementation from commencement to customer sign-off in line with the company’s implementation methodology and initiate corrective action where necessary
• Define scope, goals and deliverables in conjunction with the team and communicate internally and externally
• Develop full scale project plans and communicate to the internal and external stakeholders, and evaluate and monitor progress, risks and performance
• Utilise strong commercial awareness to support company and client objectives
• Meet qualitative and quantitative performance expectations set by the company
• Gain an excellent understanding of the company’s products, services and additional modules in order to explain and promote to existing and potential customers and overcome any challenges
• Effectively manage customer relationships to ensure customers are receiving optimum satisfaction and benefits from the company’s products (including monitoring of support issues)
• Identify customer initiatives and generate pipeline growth with existing and prospective customers
• Oversee all aspects of the commercial sales, from initial presentations, creating proposals and negotiations in line with the company’s standard process
• Report the pipeline of opportunity using the company’s systems and accurately forecast revenue
Project & Account Manager Required skills include:
• Proven experience of delivering complex, IT software projects to external customers within strict timescales and budgets
• Working knowledge of implementing IT software projects in line with a project methodology such as PRINCE2
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Strong documentation skills
• Ability to create and develop durable internal and external business relationships and build credibility at enterprise level
• Ability to identify potential solution sales / upselling opportunities and talk through with the customer to solve a problem
• Understanding and passion for technology
• Demonstrable leadership and account planning skills
• Willingness to travel extensively within the UK
If you feel this role looks right for you and you want to join our team, it’s time to get your application started. Please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter to Darren Pontin stating why you feel you are suitable for the role, also detailing your salary requirements.
Please do find out more about us at www.interactivesoftware.co.uk
Deadline for applications: 29th October 2018
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'