Technical Project Manager Guidewire (PolicyCenter / ClaimCenter) AWS Data Platform Data Migration
Up to £600 per day (Outside IR35)
South London (Remote for now)
My client is a highly regarded, forward-thinking and instantly recognisable brand, who urgently require a Technical (Data) Project Manager with previous Guidewire and AWS knowledge to join a business critical Programme of work.
- Demonstrable Technical Project Management specifically with Data and Data (AWS) Migration / Transition
- Proven experience of overseeing business critical projects from Programme into BAU, ensuring it lands properly and successfully
- Previous experience with Guidewire (PolicyCenter / ClaimCenter)
- Strong working knowledge of AWS (AWS Migrations)
- Proven ability to define knowledge transfer requirements
- Previous experience of making sure environments and platforms are set up properly
- Platform focused Data experience
- Proven ability to work in a highly complex, large, high pressured organisation
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Demonstrable experience of co-ordinating Development activity
Nice to have:
- Immediate availability
- Previous Insurance industry experience
If interested, with relevant experience, please apply and send a latest CV ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'