Rapid growth FinTech that doubled the last 18 months has an opportunity for a Technical Project Manager.
What's on offer
- Rapidly growing FinTech with a very positive and dynamic culture
- Highly competitive remuneration, benefits and bonus
- Fast paced, professional and fun environment offering career development and learning opportunities
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects
- Project management of software platform integration for a bank using Agile or Waterfall
- Managing internal projects and external resources such as development, QA and infrastructure
- Complete project responsibility working with your client stakeholder, typically a technical PM
- Collaboration with the wider business and teams
Required skills and experience
- Project management, knowledge of ideally more than one methodology, Agile preferred
- Banking sector, either internal or acting as a provider to banking
- Delivery in a fast paced and fluid environment, able to manage interleaved projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness
- Pragmatic and diplomatic
- Naturally inquisitive
Remuneration: £70-90K + benefits + bonus
Working hours: 9-17.30 (typically an 8 hour day)
Benefits include: Pension contribution, Life, Income, Healthcare, Childcare vouchers etc.
Please apply for this position if you have experience as a Technical Project Manager running client technology and business projects. Thank you.
- Financial Services
- Project Management