Exciting oppotunity for with one one Londons Leading Electrical and Audio Visual Installation and Intergration Companies.
This oppotunity is for a project specific role in a high-end residential MDU project.
The project will involve wide range of specialist networks, software and hardware technologies and will require attention to detail.
We are searching for a candidate to work directly as the technical project manager with direct communication with the client.
The project will involve all aspects of installation from design, co-ordination, infrastructure, installation, integration and commission for the electrical, data, IRS, Crestron lighting control, HVAC and door entry integration.
Good knowledge and experience with electrical and smart home systems is key for this role.
The applicant will be the leader of the design and delivery team and will be the direct point of contact for the project client.
One of the resposibilities will be to report back to the account manager and company director with progress reports and forecasts.
The project will also involve a design period with the client, backed by various technical area specialists, and a familiarisation period to get to know the existing solution enabling an understanding of what the project is to deliver in additional features.
The people to be considered for this role will have, but not essential;
- Software application knowledge
- Minimum of 10 years electrical experience
- Good knowledge and experience with systems such as Crestron, Lutron, Control4, AMX, Savant
- Experience with lighting control
- Network architecture design capabilities for now and future planning
- Project programme management experience 5 years +
- Project team management and monitoring skills
- Knowledge and ability to follow project documentation creation and the compliance to
- project documentation processes for records
- Be part of a team to develop a detailed scope of works as part of the end to end design of the solution
- Be client facing and attend project meetings with the client and other project involve personnel
- A track record of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Have knowledge and experience of using Microsoft excel, word, visio and project manager
Candidate will have the following
- Ability to commute within London and to other client sites in the UK when needed
- English language as a natural communication method
- Have been a resident of the UK for the last 3 years or born in the UK with a history of living in the UK