Technical Project Manager - Agile / FinTech / Software. One of the UK's fastest growing FinTechs (a payments services company) seeks an experienced Project Manager to join their expanding Projects team in London. Project Management work will mainly focus on external projects (software & system implementations client-side) and offer you some solid career advancement opportunities going forward as a project manager with the company. There is an element (less than 10%) of international travel.
Project Manager - the role:
This is challenging and rewarding project management position that will see you covering the full lifecycle for the delivery and execution of multiple, often concurrent, projects of a range of sizes.
Project Management - skills & experience:
This project manager role requires someone with a track-record in project management for a software development or FinTech organisation, with any payments experience useful:
- A strong technical background with experience of software development technologies
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Strong structured project management methodology and tools knowledge (e.g. Prince2, P30, PMO)
- Integrated project planning, covering critical path analysis, dependency mapping, resource balancing.
- Matrix-management is critical
This is a fabulous career opportunity to join a well-established, but still expanding company with a solid reputation in the industry. The company fosters growth and development. Salary to £70,000. Services advertised by Dupen Ltd are those of an Agency.
- Project Manager