Technical Project Lead
£75,000 per annum
My client are a global Sciences organisation who is looking for a Technical Project Lead. The Technical Project Lead will work with Project Managers of IT Integration and larger IT Infrastructure projects. The Technical Project Lead role will see you onboarding newly acquired companies Infrastructure into my clients Infrastructure.
-Work with PM and participate in project kick off, working with staff at all levels of the business including management teams. To provide high level overview of technical delivery process and more detailed technical explanations upon request.
-Work with PM to drive and advise on collation of high level technical questions.Similarly, to participate in a technical advisory / triage capacity to the business, where advice/guidance is required prior to projects being formally initiated.
-Own and drive the completion of the architecture designs which formally documents the scope of the technical deliverables of the project.
-Co-ordinate multi-disciplinary activities and inputs by the project team, including specialist inputs, to ensure an integrated solution.
-To be responsible for understanding and maintaining knowledge of relevant clients architectural standards such that you can successfully implement architecturally compliant solutions for each project.Where appropriate to actively contribute to the continuous improvement of these standards.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- Demonstrable SME experience in one or more of the following;
- Experience of Azure Tenant integration/migrations would also be advantageous
- Experience in delivery technical information / updates to people at all levels of technical ability.Should be able to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical staff.
- Very collaborative approach - able to consider opinions of others, comfortable making informed decisions and able to get buy-in from team and colleagues.
- Able to manage conflicting priorities and be able to manage project technical issues as they arise.
- Excellent general IT infrastructure technical knowledge.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Ability to build professional relationships with project stakeholders.
- Good appreciation of project management and service delivery process to assist the PM with smooth delivery of the technical in-scope elements of a given project.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'