Technical Project Delivery Manager / Delivery Project Coordinator
Job Title: Technical Project Delivery Manager
Location: High Wycombe
Hours: Permanent, Full time 40 per week
Project Delivery Manager, with a focused remit to manage the successful and timely delivery of multiple projects.
You will be driving delivery of the Company product-related projects across a software development lifecycle working with multidisciplinary teams such as business consultants, software development and system testing. You'll be adept at delivering complex projects, with the skills and experience to break down barriers for your team and guide them to successful, timely delivery. Your role will be to help plan at a high level as well as managing the details. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where their team are excited and engaged in the work they are undertaking.
- Ensure team have common understanding of task dependencies and how these may impact or block other team members
- Controlling project scope and identifying and minimising risks.
- Working with Management of the Software Development, Quality Assurance and Service Support team members to achieve project deliverables and delivery deadlines.
- Managing an overall project plan encompassing all individual projects and resources allowing effective management and control of resources against deliverables and dates.
- Overseeing management of individual project plans, resource allocation and resolving project issues and resource conflicts.
- Resource planning and management ensuring appropriately skilled resources are scheduled and available to deliver on project objectives, milestones and key dates.
- Measuring and monitoring progress against project objectives and milestones.
- Establishing and maintaining The Company's quality practices for project delivery.
- Effectively managing the Project Delivery Team, supporting the overall project objectives ensuring good project administration and regular reporting.
- Ensuring productivity, chargeability and reliability of all resources within Project Delivery
- Monitoring Billing and expense controls inc. time recording for all projects
- A broad understanding of both IS applications and business areas covering: Databases like Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server and Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Object Orientated software development methodologies and UML modelling
- Proactive approach with tenacity and a 'can do' attitude
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in project management and/or business analysis and will be actively looking to develop further by managing and running a profitable professional services business unit.
- You must have excellent business skills, written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong analytical and problem solving abilities and be very project and deliverables focussed.
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages; including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential, additional knowledge of Microsoft Project would be advantageous.
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Broad understanding of both IS applications and business areas
- Degree or relevant industry experience
- Understanding of software development methodologies and IS lifecycles
- Understanding of GAMP process methodology and advantage
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and motivating team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure ensuring deadlines are met
Desirable Skills and Experience:
Experience of the FMCG (CPG) industry an advantage
Please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Project Manager, Production Project Coordinator, Senior Project Manager, Delivery Project Manager, Global Delivery Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Controller, Project Supervisor, Delivery Team Leader, Delivery Operation Manager may also be considered for this role.
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Controller
- Project Supervisor
- Delivery Project Manager
- Delivery Team Leader
- Production Project Coordinator
- Global Delivery Project Manager
- Delivery Operation Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"