Technical Project Analyst - Knutsford
This is an exceptional opportunity to join the UK's leading distributor of electrical equipment as a Technical Project Analyst.
You'll be working for £1.2 billion turnover group of companies who currently employ over 4,500 people across the country. Their reputation is unrivalled in their marketplace and they pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
As a Technical Project Analyst, you'll be based at their Head Office in Knutsford and will become a key part of their Systems and Procedures Department.
As a Technical Project Analyst, you'll be delivering infrastructure projects and providing a point of technical escalation and occasional support. Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing infrastructure projects through the full project lifecycle
· Being flexible and adapting to any project role
· Managing supplier partners whilst being capable of remaining "hands-on"
· Demonstrating strong organisational and time management skills
· Advising on matters affecting the technical configuration of the hardware, operating systems and software in use across the company.
· Project evaluation and initiation
· Systems analysis and design
· Project planning and managing schedules
· Issues Log and Risks Register management
· Budgetary control
· Configuration control and change management
· Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
· Able to contribute to detailed systems architecture documentation
· Transitioning projects into service
· Implementation planning
· An awareness of emerging technologies
· An appropriate Project Management qualification
· Identifies opportunities for process improvement
· Experience of maintaining routers, firewalls & VPN's
· Experience of virtualisation technologies
· Knowledge of IT Security technologies and platforms
· Experience of maintaining Head Office IT infrastructure: Microsoft Active Directory, print services, Exchange/O365, SQL and storage
· Experience of backup and restore technologies
· Experience of troubleshooting email delivery issues
You'll receive a starting salary between £28,000-£32,000 (depending on experience) plus a generous annual bonus. The role is based at the company's Head Office in the centre of Knutsford. There is a supportive and friendly working environment and an on-site canteen which provides free lunches. You will also have the option to join the company's excellent pension scheme.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, apply today to find out more!