Working for one of the fastest growing tech scale-ups in Europe, backed by leading investors, including Google Ventures, the Technical Product Manager will be responsible for the pioneering foundation technology that the whole platform sits on.
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for:
- The workings of the internal products
- Enabling velocity of the technology platform
- Creating underlying infrastructure
- Data enablement
- Identifying what problems need to be solved
- Working cross functionally with other product teams and engineers to understand requirements
The Technical Product Manager will have:
- A background in Engineering
- Studied Computer Science or something equivalent
- Product management experience
- Proven experience on an advance technology platform
- Excellent analytical skills and a data driven mindset
- Ideally come from a start-up/scaleup environment
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity for a Technical Product Manager to join a well-established, well-funded industry leader that is scaling globally at a rapid rate. You'll be working on a world class technology platform; creating products with cutting edge and industry first technology.
Technical Product Manager
£70-100k + stock
London or Remote options
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'