Are you passionate about the development of good quality software?
Our client, who develop commercial applications in the healthcare sector are seeking a Technical Product Manager who will be responsible for the usage, vision, identity and development of their products.
As the Technical Product Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Product development including initial business cases, managing workflows, assisting with the clarification and refinement of all new feature requests, conveying the vision and goals at the beginning of every software delivery, participating in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives and inspecting work upon completion.
- Supporting the effective use of the product by ensuring that all internal processes interacting with the product have clear ownership and are well managed, assisting product managers to define and monitor product KPIs and constructs action plans and providing guidance internally and externally to product marketing, sales, operations, external customers and others on how the product is best used.
- Representing and engaging with the customer to identify and document requirements, liaise directly with teams across the organisation to ensure that a single cohesive view of the product is maintained and understanding what’s important to both internal and external customers in their intended use of the product in order to direct decisions towards meeting what really provides value to the customer.
- Supporting sales by completing RFI/RFPs supplying descriptions of software functionality & process in easily understandable terms, advising sales & business development staff on the capability of the software and feasibility of enhancements to support sales and supporting customer sales cycle by providing demonstrations of the technical aspects of the software e.g. API use, integration.
As Technical Product Manager you will need to have:-
- At least 3 years’ business analysis or product management experience within a software company preferably within the life science sector.
- Proven technical knowledge gained in a past role as a software developer.
- A knowledge of or ability to quickly pick up a deep understanding of scientific software quickly.
- Passionate about the role of cognitive software in improving mental health.
- Degree in a science based subject.
- Experience developing software in a formal SDLC environment for pharmaceutical or healthcare preferably using Agile methods.
If you think this Technical Product Manager role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Technical Product Manager role, please apply usiing the button below or call Jason on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.