Informa Business Intelligence, part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, provides data, intelligence and insight to clients globally. Informa BI has 2500 staff in 60 locations across the globe with significant coverage in the USA and a large central London UK office. We have over 100 product lines spanning six key industry verticals: Pharma, Finance, Technology, Media & Telecoms, Transportation, Agribusiness and Industry & Infrastructure with dynamic and evolving plans to significantly grow the portfolio of products and customers.
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for the functionality of our Web-based data products and our internal back end interfaces. This includes project management of web developers and content teams to ensure that our products work optimally for our clients. The Technical Product Manager will also oversee a pipeline of development projects that deliver functionality upgrades to our products and content enhancements to our data. As such, we are ideally seeking a Technical Product Manager with solid experience within B2B data products and ideally experience in the biopharmaceutical/drug development industry.
Key responsibilities for the roles include:
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand and analyze customer product requirements, and prioritize and schedule development initiatives.
- Coordinate development resources and manage product roadmaps.
- Working with the development team, conduct interim and final testing on new product enhancements and sign off on release.
- Regularly communicate new product features internally and train client facing staff on them.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Solid experience working with B2B data products, ideally in the biopharmaceutical/drug development industry
- Experience as a Technical Product Manager, Business Analyst or similar role
- Experience and understanding of product development lifecycle and Waterfall/AGILE development methodology
- Technical background with deep understanding and familiarity of database structures
- Experience of working on complex projects with teams in different locations and timezones
- Ability to produce clear test plans and test cases
- Experience working with JIRA, Aha!, and similar tools
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with the Pragmatic Marketing Framework
Rated as one of the top 5 large companies to work for in the UK, we offer world class career development, competitive salaries, as well as an award winning benefits package.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume, a cover letter and salary expectations.