Our client is an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and US. They work with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build business around the world.
They are looking for a dynamic Technical Pre-Sales to work with them and with their potential clients across the globe.
You will be based at their innovation centre in Leamington Spa, and will require frequent visits to their London Office.
You will partner closely with their Sales Executives throughout the end-to-end sales cycle to qualify sales opportunities with regards to customer technical requirements, competition, working on tenders, decision-making process and funding. Reporting to the Co-CEO and Head of PMO you will need a technical background and experience in documentation, presentations and have a commercial mind.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Convey customer requirements to technical teams.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, etc.
- Previous experience as Technical Pre-Sales Consultant focused on SDLC.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and software development.
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
If you have the relevant skills / experience required and are interested in this superb opportunity, please apply ASAP and state your salary expectation and availability.
*PLEASE NOTE - by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.