Attwood Perks is currently partnering with a highly reputable and expanding technology business in Ipswich who are looking for a Technical Pre-Sales Manager to join their dedicated work force on a permanent basis due to growth.
As Technical Pre-Sales Manager in this multi award-winning business, you will be an effective communicator with a track record of delivering and managing customer projects end-to-end from technically scoping requirements alongside the sales team through to managing the design and delivery of projects, resource and budgets to ensure client satisfaction.
This business have deep roots across the region and, due to a combination of consistent organic growth coupled with the vision and ambition to be the best in their industry, they are now looking for someone who is proven in a pre-sales role who wants to work closely with the Board to take the business to the next level and beyond.
Being a newly created post, this role is ideally suited to someone who has the drive and energy to want to help build something and ultimately play an instrumental role in strategically shaping the business moving forwards.
They are all about people engagement and culture but giving enough autonomy for you to develop a business plan and team in your own way.
- Experience in specifying and building bespoke IT solutions for new and existing customers
- Management of the service delivery team including the management of KPI’s
- Develop and own a service improvement plan
- Define, implement and maintain service delivery processes, procedures and documentation
- Designing and managing a pre-sales process to ensure customer requirements are fully understood. Working closely with the sales team to assist with the accurate quoting of the resources required to deliver customer projects.
- Project Management.
- Introduction of monitoring and controls to accurately measure service quality delivery for customer projects.
- Ensure sufficient procedures and methodologies are in place and followed to ensure consistency and an excellent customer experience.
- Resource Management and service prioritisation where there are conflicting demands
- Creation of Project Plans and frameworks to ensure a seamless customer delivery of projects
- Management and Customer Facing communication throughout the delivery timeframe of project delivery
- Contributing member of the management team
- Ensuring SLA’s are managed and achieved
- Developing customer feedback and sign-off methods
- Management of customer and internal documentation for customer projects
- Developing a method for efficient hand over to the Technical Management Team for on-going support at project completion.
- Excellent soft-skills (Communication, Coordination and Negotiation)
- Excellent customer facing and presentation skills for Meetings, Webinars etc
- Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position
- A solid technical background to the extent that you are able to collaborate with technical specialists and take ownership of solutions
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Team-working capability
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- Laptop, phone
- Workplace pension scheme
- The chance to develop in an expanding business
- A dynamic and fun working environment
Should this position sound like the right one for you and you’re interested in finding out more, please do contact Matt at Attwood Perks who will be delighted to discuss this further.
We look forward to your application!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'