A Technical Pre-Sales Consultant with a deep understanding of asset intensive industries is required by one the world's leading engineering organisations. Our client is at the forefront of complex asset performance analytics and has been providing unrivalled support to customers for over 25 years. With a deep understanding of technology integration, infrastructure management, and specialist training, they improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the key market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear.
This exciting opportunity will be joining an already established team and will play an integral part in the sales process, developing compelling technically and commercially sound solutions to meet customer business requirements. Based at either our clients Lichfield office, as the Technical Pre-Sales Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Presenting the company's technology and product portfolio to the customer
- Providing technical guidance during the pre-sales process and identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution
- Consulting with internal stakeholders including the delivery teams, in order to articulate the customer requirement, ensuring a smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Supporting the business sales teams at customer meetings and key marketing events
- Creating and confidently delivering technical demonstrations internally and externally
- Presenting technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Supporting the bid process by writing compelling sales proposals to include technical details and costings
- Responsible for design and delivery of Proof of Concepts
- Inputting to the company Technology Strategy as required by maintaining an awareness of emerging technologies and trends
- Providing accurate and timely management information, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI's
The successful candidate will have a proven background in solution selling and experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting. You will have a good understanding of software development methodology and experience of cloud computing preferably Azure would be viewed advantageously. An understanding of Asset Performance Management technology solutions with a Project Management qualification or experience would also be desirable.
In return our client can offer a market competitive salary up to £65,000pa dependant on experience with a bonus, car allowance, excellent pension scheme and healthcare. Due to nature of this role some travel across the UK will be required so a full driving licence and car is essential. If you would like to discuss this role and our client in more depth, then please call and ask for Les Hines or send your CV .