My Client are a rapidly growing tech start-up based in central Bristol who help people and organisations measure their cyber security skills, develop the latest technical ability and identify hidden cyber talent via their unique digital platforms.
My client are looking for a passionate Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to join them on a path of continued expansion. This role is all about educating their customers as to why they need then from a technical level and helping their sales team win more business by assisting with more complex questions about their technology when engaging with clients. This is a consultative role within the sales department. You will not be expected to open or close sales, but you will be expected to provide support to compliment the sales persons objectives. Being a customer facing role it’s important that you love working with people and developing relationships.
- Provide technical support for the sales team
- Provide technical demonstrations of lab content to customers and answer questions
- Aid with building proposals to align with technical requirements and professional services projects
- Work alongside the sales team to facilitate the sales process through to a successful close
- Work with the support team to successfully onboard clients.
- Support events to aid sales and marketing objectives
- Update CRM with notes and meeting report
Most engagement would be via video conference/phone, but flexibility is required to attend face to face events over the country when required. Our estimate is approx. 80%/20%
What do you need to apply?
- Experience with working in a technical position and ideally a pre-sales/technical sales role.
- Enjoy creating relationships and helping others develop their technical skills
- Ability to work with many internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the sales process
- Ability to work with the internal technical teams to deliver professional services that a client has requested (consultative).
- Technical background ideally within SOC, Red Team, Blue Team, Incident Response or Security Pre-Sales role.
One of the UK’s most exciting cyber security companies and was recently listed in Wired Magazine as one of the UK’s top 5 cyber companies changing the future of cyber security.
Established in January 2017 by ex-GCHQ trainer and researcher, the company has experienced phenomenal success and growth in its first year.
Why would I join?
You’ll be part of a rapidly growing technical company in one of the most exciting industries: cyber security. You’ll develop cyber security knowledge and skills and be part of a creative and dynamic team based in the Bristol Enterprise zone. You’ll be supported in your personal career objectives and rewarded through a competitive salary.
If of interest please press apply.