Technical Policy Administrator
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 depending on experience
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Due to the continued success and expansion of a Times Top 30 Insurance Company, we are now looking to recruit a Technical Policy Administrator to join our dynamic and forward-thinking team.
You will provide administrative support to the Technical Policy and Claims Fraud Investigators to ensure that all daily tasks are completed within set Service Level Agreements.
Why work for us?
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- Free shuttle bus running from Tunbridge Wells station to take you to and from work
- Free gym and canteen on-site
- 1 day's paid leave to volunteer per year
- Lifestyle discounts (discounts with over 5,000 shops, restaurants and other retailers)
- Health care cash plan (cash back on everyday healthcare such as dental and optical)
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Dealing with a variety of Incoming and Outbound calls
- Manually validating documents requested from Investigations
- Efficient daily management of emails, workflow and diary
- Updating Counter Fraud and Policy/Claims Systems
- Review of age debt data and raising payments to suppliers
- Collating Policy Data for distribution to brokers
- Responsible for Document Management
- General maintenance of training material, processes and guides
- Able to undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects when required
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good degree of computer literacy and understanding of MS Office suite
- Ability to plan and prioritise volumes of work
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to provide a high level of Productivity with accuracy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'