Hastings Direct - Technical Performance Coach (Personal Injury)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Claims Performance Coach within our Personal Injury department. This role would suit a Technical Claims guru with Personal Injury experience who has a genuine passion for helping develop colleague's technical abilities. If you have previous coaching or team leading experience with a background in Technical Claims then we are looking for you to join our dynamic and forward thinking department on the South Coast.
The Technical Claims Performance Coach will continuously monitor and improve the standard of Technical Claims quality within the Technical Operations area by means of assessment, feedback and coaching. The successful candidate will also provide Technical Support to colleagues and leaders through the career framework and be able to identify and report on trends within the department that may result in leakage.
Your remit will include the following;
· Coach, support and develop colleagues to improve technical competency and minimise leakage
· Support the competency framework by completing file monitors adhering to set SLA's
· Deliver specialist subject matter training to Colleagues
· Ensure colleagues adherence to set referral criteria
· Ensure technical and market updates are understood and the knowledge embedded within the department
· Ensure department lead strategies are put in place and supported
· To strive to be a subject matter expert in Personal Injury/MOJ claims <£25k
· Support Team Leaders in any ad hoc requirements or business needs
· Role model behaviours by supporting change with positivity and enthusiasm
· To maintain a small portfolio of Personal Injury Claims
· To provide support as a subject matter expert to other areas of the business as required
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've significantly grown our customer base over the last three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
· Experience with Personal Injury claims is essential
· Coaching experience on a 121 or group basis
· Be able to plan and prioritise workload to achieve targets
· Committed to developing own knowledge as well as Colleagues
· Flexible and adaptable approach - able to embrace change
· Influencing and decision making skills
· Good analytical and organisational skills
· Insurance Based Qualification (Cert CII etc.) desirable
Benefits For You
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct:
· Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application -
· Remote working
· Up to 5% bonus earning potential
· 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
· Life assurance
· Competitive pension
· Flexible benefits (e.g. buy or sell additional holiday)
· Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'