Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics, and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
Our Funds Solutions division is a leading independent Authorised Fund Manager and provider of fund administration and transfer agency services. We leverage our specialist knowledge and technology to support traditional and alternative funds in UK, Ireland, Luxembourg and Australia, manage £100bn of assets with circa 500 people. With a focus on strong governance, regulatory expertise and risk management, our business helps to manage regulatory compliance for asset managers and investors. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership approach, depth of experience and well-invested systems, enables us to support investment managers through the challenges of changing market and investor needs, and, as a result, help them to enhance returns, minimise costs and mitigate their risks.
As Technical Oversight Assistant Manager you will act as a point of contact and escalation within the TA operation. The purpose of the role is to ensure that the onshore and offshore teams have the appropriate workflow management, controls, processes and procedures are in place to operate an efficient and compliant operation and that this is managed on a daily basis.
Managing and eliminating errors and risk at individual and team level by ensuring daily controls and oversight are effective and robust and that the required training, coaching and feedback is accessible and delivered to teams and individuals.
Ensuring communication between teams is effective and that all procedural and process documentation is controlled and up to date and relevant.
To advocate and role model a culture of customer outcomes first where the right action and decisions are made in the interests of TCF.
- Ensure teams have access to the appropriate technical expertise
- Ensure procedures and processes have effective controls and that documentation is kept up to date and relevant
- Provide daily oversight of processes and controls for all teams including remotely located teams
- Communicate effectively to other teams and provide guidance
- Ensure business as usual service level agreements and key KPIs are met at team and individual level and all work is processed appropriately and workflow is managed
- Ensure teams adhere to risk, compliance and audit requirements and work with the control manager to ensure these are embedded
- Providing strong and effective guidance and coaching with regards to daily management of processes and controls across all teams
- Providing oversight of workflow, resources controls in order to meet SLAs and eliminate risk and increase efficiency
- Implement attestation of daily controls and ensure requirements are understood across the department in both teams and for individuals
- Communicating expectations on processes and controls effectively and in an effective, robust and clear manner
- Making and encouraging recommendations for continuous improvement
- Build relationships across the business and proactively act as a conduit between the operation and support areas - e.g. compliance, training, control manager, risk, oversight, audit, continuous improvement
- Work in collaboration with the TA leadership team to ensure daily processes, procedures and controls are robust across all teams
- Deputise for the department manager as required
- Investment Operations Certificate
- Technical expertise of TA products and procedures
- Be able to instigate, track and respond to change
- Ability to manage deadlines and work at pace in a continually evolving world
- Be proficient in using Microsoft applications and in particular be able to set up controls and attestations in this manner
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills
- Identify issues and provide suitable escalation and coaching to end result
- Experience of managing processes and controls across multiple sites
- Experience within the Financial Services industry
- Experience of the workings of a Transfer Agency
- Experience of Third party management
- Coaching/Training qualifications
- Service Excellence knowledge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'