This appointment requires an individual who is demonstrably passionate about the business analytics. You will have to demonstrate your drive, tenacity and a proven track record of implementing change.
Overall purpose of the role:
You will be supporting the senior management team and senior leadership team and will be responsible for evaluating, mobilising and delivery of key workstreams to implement the new systems into the business.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of driving transformational change
- Have built and maintained relationships with key stakeholders/ Wider Contact Centre environment
- Have created innovative concepts and recommendations
- Strong business analytics experience
- Demonstrably passionate about the customer and customer environments
- Collaborative and can able to influence to mobilise activity and ultimately deliver across the leadership population and functions
- Strategically focussed think and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
- Proven experience in a senior role with responsibility for delivering major change programmes/projects into operational environment through process, people, comms and culture
- The ability to facilitate an effective leadership team - implementing new technologies
- Experience of working in a complex business environment and understanding of business plans and strategies
- Lean/ Six sigma / Ops design experience (ideal NOT essential)
- Championing new concepts
This role is truly unique to this business and will lead to a very strong career trajectory. It will ideally suit someone from a strong BA/ Operational implementation background.