My client, a high profile gaming company are seeking to hire a Technical Operations Manager to join their organisation based in Dundalk. The company is looking for an ops lead who is passionate about delivering high performance infrastructure and application solutions. This role is highly technical and the ideal candidate will be responsible for systems, networks, security and application operations.
- Microsoft Certifications - MCSE
- Linux - REHL, Centos, Ubuntu
- Container virtualisation - Docker
- VMware Vsphere - Proven experience in an enterprise hosted environment
- Database Technology - Oracle, MS SQL / Mongo / Redis
- Microsoft IIS - Excellent understanding of installing and configuring applications Windows Enterprise build, configuration, operations
- Firewall Management - Checkpoint / Palo Alto / Cisco
- TCP/IP - including switches, routers, general network topology, internet protocols
- Experience of Powershell scripting, Chef is a plus Experience supporting Active Directory, O365/Exchange and Windows security
- Data centre capacity planning
- Monitoring and Alerting solutions, such as PRTG, SolarWinds, Site24x7, Pingdom
If you would be interested in applying please submit your CV to the link provided or call Rachael now on 01-90178210 for a private conversation about your options.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job